Monday, September 5, 2011

F.E.A.R.3 menu

I designed the insane wall drawings that appear in the main menu of the game F.E.A.R.3 (Day 1 Studios)

In the main menu you see the two protagonists of the story, Fettel and Pointman, as young children locked up in an isolation room. Both boys appear to be drawing nicely. But as you progress trough the game, young Fettel gets more and more insane and so do his drawings.




I pulled this image from the web and also the video below (spoiler). For a better view I guess get the game :)

3 comments:

devin platts said...

awesome man :D you know when i was playing this I was wondering who got to have the job to do the wall drawings...now I know :3

Jens said...

hey thanks :) I haven't played it myself I'm kinda aching to buy it now.

It wasn't easy, the turnaround was so short. Parts of it are drawn with my left hand, when doing the first kid drawings. Had to unlearn drawing for two weeks, trying to draw as a deranged kid :) Sort off wish I could start it over now

Jen Zee said...

Haha, cool Jens! I just played this... had no idea you were involved...great work!