Monday, August 17, 2009

paris - lyon

Sorry for the lack of updates. I'm currently on a trip to Paris and Lyon to visit some friends. Right now I'm staying with my awesome friend Clo. We had quite a productive night in Paris, and I can certainly take credit for some of the weird stuff that was produced. The other people that were there were Véronique Meignaud, Boz, Manu Malin, JSM, Thierry Rivière,Thomas and Tiny.
Thanks to Veronique for the invitation!

Below you find a selection of the collaborations we did.
Click the images for a bigger view. You can find more on the blogs of Veronique and Tiny.





4 comments:

Adam Tamte Volker said...

collaborative drawings are fun to do and very revealing about he way you draw. These are awesome!

also, thanks for turning me on to the blogs of some of your buddy's I hadn't seen before.

-Tamte

PBetteo said...

There are some really great moments on this collabs!!

EKOes said...

hey jens i love your work, i see you for a long time! Very thanks for comment in my blog i'm very glad!

László Huszár said...

Funny : )
i was gladly played a part on this : )