Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Factory Inc. (final)

Past few months I've been working on my thesis project for school. I've chosen to concept a story of my own. I decided to put everything together again so you can see the full work.

I recorded a couple of process videos and saved some of the steps of the illustration, which you can view here:

http://users.telenet.be/NO1/Jens/FactoryInc/




So on with the work now

Here's the full color illustrations, I wish I had the time to do some more, there's some key scenes that still need to be illustrated
.














Here's three posters that illustrate the rough lines of the story







Here's all the character designs












I hope you liked it :)

18 comments:

Jérémie Gasparutto said...

Great work!

Dustin dArnault said...

great stuff man!I am really digging the character designs!
-Dd

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

the link to your step by step stuff is GUUUUD!!!

your stuff is inspiring!

Diantres said...

i really like your project, i mean the character designs, the illos, the poster!

best of lucks!

Sarah said...

Die grote verhaalposters waren 1 van de toppers van vandaag! hoera!

stilos said...

Awesome and inspiring. I like the design of your illustrations and the color pallete that creates a great atmosphere that suites great with the story.

Frank Daenen said...

knap werk! Heel erg knap!

Benjamin Plouffe said...

It looks great all together!
thanks for posting Jens

Benigno said...

Fantastic!

Gax said...

Congratulations about school ;à)

stephen said...

Thanks for posting this. It's beautiful work.

Sebastiaan Van Doninck said...

Nen dikke proficiat, Jens!

Thomas said...

Amazing work !

El canibalibro said...

AWESOME

Christina Forshay said...

these are beautiful. i love the environment work. Are these photoshop? I would love to see your brush collection..

marco recuero said...

Me parece impresionante tu trabajo.

Sam Bosma said...

Holy shit, those three posters summarizing the story are AMAZING.

gtrh657kftt said...

視訊聊天室,18禁,美女自拍,美女自拍,美女聊天室聊天,免費聊天,免費視訊,一對一視訊,一對多視訊,聊天人緣,談情說愛,成人視訊,影音視訊聊天室,相片,靚辣妹群,成人,DVD,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片,18成人,18禁,誘惑,激情,巨乳,巨乳辣妹,美女妹妹,美女,制服美女,校園美女,女同志,酒店,高潮,辣妹,比基尼辣妹,av女優,美熟女,日本東京妹,援交妹,美少女,線上成人影城,AV女優,成人,成人影城,成人影片,線上成人影片